I have entered my amazon ID in my affiliate settings and it shows it is active; but amazon products are not shown for purchase on my 2 hubs.
http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-succeed- … ance-exams
http://hubpages.com/hub/Lower-down-your … erol-level
please can anybody answer. I hope somebody will.
Hubpages has a 60% to 40% split in the revenue system. That means 60% of the views shown to your hub will have all of your adsense, e-bay, amazon and kontera links. The other 40% is Hubpages links and any sales made on their 40% goes to Hubpages. It might be what has happened here in your case.
I believe what you are saying is that your Amazon link capsules are not showing. If you edit each capsule for Amazon, you can put in a keyword for your chosen products and then preview the results.
Is that what you meant?
Log out of hubpages and then check. You can't see your own adverts to help stop click-fraud
by Gemini Fox3 years ago
Had never done a “sales” hub before so decided to try. Have tweaked and tweaked this hub but it still keeps on being not featured due to quality. Getting a little T’d . . . http://geminifox.hubpages.com/hub/Green...
by Dale Hyde5 years ago
I just happened to be viewing one of my hubs that has been deemed a sleeper, and I noticed that the Amazon and Ebay advertisements in the capsules displayed on the hub has been increased in size. This alarms me,...
by Kate Swanson3 years ago
Janderson just submitted some great suggestions on this thread:http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/126313#post2666393and I think this one deserves a suggestion post on its own.We're always being told to be discriminating...
by Bill Yovino5 years ago
Hi All,I received an email from Hubpages -"We are writing to notify you that your Hub contains Unrelated Links or Products. Your Hub remains published, giving you the chance to address this violation."There...
by Adele Cosgrove-Bray7 years ago
Having been here for fifteen months now, I've yet to receive my first cheque from Adsence or Amazon. Just this morning, thanks to advice in a Hub written by the Bard of Ely, I altered the layout of my Hubs so that...
by madeline crow8 years ago
I just joined Hubpages and I have no idea how this works. I need help and I'm willing to take any constructive critism offerd me. Please don't be cruel. I'm just another writer trying to get my voice heard.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.