jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (16 posts)

my 5 articles are not attached when i changed the title of my hub

1. ravinderkumarshar profile image71
    ravinderkumarsharposted 4 years ago

I have started a hub world needs goodness and upload 5 articles. when I was suggested in the forum and advised by hub.com I have changed the name worldneedsgoodness  to-- why goodness?.my five articles are not attached .please advise me how can I get them

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you are trying to put your articles in the forums- You cannot do that.

ravinderkumarsharposted 4 years ago in reply to this

if you think it is wrong how can I correct the things

2. profile image0
    Ronnytronposted 4 years ago

They are unapproved by the moderators probably due to poor quality or violation of hubages policy.

I do not understand what and why violation of hubages policy.there is a great diffence what we think and understance.uploading articles in favour of goodness in these cirumstances wherer may be every one hate to read.i have upload such articles and having good traffic.other workis only computer operational work

1. profile image0
        Ronnytronposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Every hub has to pass a Quality Assessment Process before it gets published. It usually takes 24 hours. They rate the hubs based on content, organization, and GRAMMAR.
        No offense, but your writing is a little hard to read. May be that's the reason your hubs don't pass the QAP.
        Have you even read the Hubpages policy?
        If yes, I suggest you read it again.

you are right I have not read properly I will do it first. i agree with your analysis to some or more extent.but I have edit some articles.thanks.

3. Rik Ravado profile image91
    Rik Ravadoposted 4 years ago

I don't understand what you mean by 'not attached'.  Your unpublshed hubs should still be visible to you in your account.  If you think they are 'lost' then contact Hubpages staff.

I do not want to say any thing.but where I can express our problems.i will not write any thing regarding articles.

4. ravinderkumarshar profile image71
    ravinderkumarsharposted 4 years ago

I have gotten the 5 articles.if we reply any question that should not be made against in the spirit of community/forum rules.it will make to avoid to upload any thing in the forum.

1. absinfo profile image61
      absinfoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I couldn't get your problem. You need to express it more clearly. I feel that it could be problem regarding quality assessment test. Most of the hubbers face this kind of problems in the beginning. Is you hub got featured?

that is not the things.i have some problems when I change the tittle of the hub.but I do not want to say any things regarding article.it may be agaisnt policy as I have come to know on this forum.i will obey every policy

5. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

If you go here http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/stats what symbol is in the column on the right?

6. Ming Armstrong profile image61
    Ming Armstrongposted 4 years ago

Hi Ravinderkumarshar,
    I got a lot of help and I thought I should give it back.
    However, I do not follow your question.
    You can always send an email to team@hubpages.com. I hope this helps. good luck.

hello ming amstrong--you are very helpful. thanks for your suggestion.

1. Ming Armstrong profile image61
        Ming Armstrongposted 4 years ago in reply to this

smile I cannot wait to read your articles.

working