jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

RESOLVED: Not Seeing Many Adsense Ads on Hubs

1. earner profile image85
    earnerposted 3 years ago

Just going a few of my, older, hubs and noticing no top right slot.  I know there's a 100 views threshold, but the one I am looking at right now has had over 60,000 views since it was published. 

I noticed the same yesterday on another.

It's annoying - any clues why?

Nothing's changed on the hub, except it's something that peaks in October/November each year so only had 30 views this month, but as it's about to "take off" again, it's annoying.  It's high in Google search results.

1. Writer Fox profile image79
      Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this
    2. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Here is an update with more details.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/117389#post2474245

3. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

This has now been resolved.
      Thanks for your patience.
      You can find the update here.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/117402#post2474262

2. earner profile image85
    earnerposted 3 years ago

Cheers - that second link says there is a problem.

Nice to know ... rather than getting involved in "non conclusive" discussions.

All the best.

1. Writer Fox profile image79
      Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The first thread began, like your post, with a Hubber who noticed ads were missing from his Hubs.  Then, other people chimed in that it was a problem for them as well.  This took place when California was on sleeping time.  The second thread was posted by Paul E. when the problem was noticed by the staff.

The important thing to note about the first thread is that the display ads are sponsored by Google and they are still showing.  It's the AdSense ads that are missing.  That was concluded in the first thread.

Closed to reply

working