I am a new Hubber and I have some question about Google Adsense approval.
1. If any body already banned by adsense before joining the Hubpages then may he able to apply for adsense account through Hubpages account or not?
2. If not then how can he earn through Hubpages?
3. May he able to use another body adsense code to his Hubpages account?
No one outside of Google AdSense support is gong to be able to give you a definitive answer.
It really depends upon why your account was banned and if you are applying for a new account using some of the same credentials.
Google does a pretty good job of determining that a new account application is connected to a previously rejected one. In most cases, they find these and both applications are ten rejected.
1. If indeed you were banned by Adsense I would try using a different gmail account but if you use the same information such as contact information and address gmail may or may not link you to the banned account. So I would start fresh with new information if possible and see if that works.
2. Besides Adsense there is opportunities to make money through amazon, Ebay, and so forth.
3. As in answer one if you are able to get a different account I believe that you would be able to use the new Adsense code.
Hope this helps!
You can easily create a hosted adsense account through youtube (without even uploading a single video). Associate the hosted adsense account with hubpages.
by Rohit6 months ago
I set up my hubpages account more than six months ago. The site has sufficient content, The association from google adsense is still pending saying Account Not Active An AdSense account does not exist for this login,as...
by David Edward Lynch3 years ago
After writing on Hubpages for 7 months I finally got Google Adsense approval after applying for it every time I wrote a Hub. I've only written 10 Hubs but this will be an incentive to write more given the time &...
by Mac Mission8 years ago
TO get adsense approval how much post and traffic i should get?
by Felishiya Fiamma6 months ago
Hi Hubbers, I checked my account yesterday on August 20, 2016 and to my surprise the Google Adsense has approved my application. It is hardly even two months, when I signed up.
by Pinky de Garcia2 years ago
Dear experienced Hubbers,The first time I posted status like this, I was told that I need to at least wait for my hubs to age (2mons). I need to make 10 to 15 hubs. I tried applying once again since I met the...
by Jasmeet Kaur3 years ago
Google adsense approval is a major issue that is faced by several people on hubpages. After waiting for 6 months, I got preliminary approval for google adsense (3 days passed). I was very happy to see this that finally...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.