jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I've adjusted My Hub and Looking for more Insight

1. Gavino profile image75
    Gavinoposted 3 years ago

I first asked for help in what is the best way to monetize a hub and got many suggestions including other ideas about the title and sub title suggestions. So in the mean time I took all this advice and having been editing it ever since. I mean a lot of editing.

Since doing this my score dropped from 88 to 79, how can that be since I really think the improvements should have made it better?

Please take a look at my latest adjustments made  not more than 5 minutes ago and  tell me if I'm on the right track now. And also explain why a score drops when trying to improve the hub. Thanks!

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Scores are meaningless in the bigger scheme of things. Traffic and money are indications that you're doing the right thing smile

1. Gavino profile image75
        Gavinoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

So I take it in order to get this much needed traffic my focus should be on the titles and sub titles of the hub. I do feel at this time that the content is inline with the titles and sub titles of the hub. Correct me if I'm wrong.

1. WryLilt profile image88
          WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Currently you only have ONE hub, with no images, and it's on a very broad saturated topic (in other words, there are thousands of other websites, with more age and authority, who will outrank you on Google).

I'd recommend going for more niche topics and writing a lot more hubs before worrying too much about traffic etc wink

2. profile image0
      cjaroszposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Its not about the content of ONE hub, and how well it does. The point is to write lots of quality hubs. You can an amazing hub. It won't do much if that's the only one you write. Make more hubs. Write more articles. That is the best way get traffic. If you think your first one is good. Then move onto another.

Write on specific topics. This will ensure you getting more attention on your work. Generalization, doesn't exactly go very far.

working