jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

People I Follow have suddenly changed to Unfollow.

1. moonlake profile image89
    moonlakeposted 3 years ago

Has anyone noticed this problem? I was looking at people that follow me and noticed that many of them are showing that I don't follow them when I know that I always have.
    Has anyone noticed this problem too?

1. Stacie L profile image87
      Stacie Lposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wow; you have over 1,000 followers! that's not a problem to lose a few?
      wink

1. relache profile image85
        relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That's not the problem being described.  Moonlake is saying that people she's been following are now showing as not being followed by her.

1. moonlake profile image89
          moonlakeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Right that's what I mean.

2. Cardisa profile image92
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I had that problem before and could not figure out what I did to cause that.

3. Matthew Meyer profile image76
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest following them now if your account is not indicating as such.
      They you can record that you did so with a screenshot.
      That way if there is a problem, then you have the screen shot to show that the setting changed.

4. MizBejabbers profile image89
      MizBejabbersposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Glad you brought this up because now I'm going to check on mine. I've noticed that some people I follow are publishing hew hubs and I'm not getting notification. I wonder if  I have been cut off from following them, too. It seems like I get notifications from the same six or seven people all the time, but that's all.

2. tillsontitan profile image87
    tillsontitanposted 3 years ago

Yes I did, but thought it was my age wink  I thought I was following them but then saw I wasn't so I did.  Its happened a few times so I don't think its me.  So, if its happening to me its happening to them too.

3. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Yes, just happened to me, too. I noticed yesterday that someone I could have sworn I just followed last week showed I wasn't following them. I also left fan mail but it wasn't there. So I followed the person again and left another fan mail. Since you started this thread, I'm thinking it was a glitch and wasn't me.

4. Nasrullah idris profile image44
    Nasrullah idrisposted 3 years ago

o 1, coming in 1000

5. moonlake profile image89
    moonlakeposted 3 years ago

I have started following back the ones that have no follow on them. I'm glad to hear it isn't just me.

1. CraftytotheCore profile image87
      CraftytotheCoreposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes!  That happened to me too.  I took some time off when my grandfather passed away.  When I came back, I noticed  I wasn't following people I know I followed before.  It was quite shocking and I felt horrible about it.  I re-followed them all.

1. Shyron E Shenko profile image85
        Shyron E Shenkoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

This has also happened to me.

2. Shyron E Shenko profile image85

This has also happened to me.

1. Shyron E Shenko profile image85

Just a strange thing, like my comments always post in doubles.

working