jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Suggestion: Add 25 Published Hubs accolade

1. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 3 years ago

I don't know how simple or difficult this would be to implement, but it seems like there should be a 25 published hubs accolade just to remain consistent with the 25 featured hubs accolade.

1. Mary McShane profile image80
      Mary McShaneposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I opened my notifications an hour ago and saw   "You have accomplished quite a feat; you have published 25 Featured Hubs! And guess what? You are in the top 3% of Hubbers who have achieved this milestone. Way to go!"

Besides being notified by email, it is also noted on HP profile section "my activity."

I just saw your post here, and you are right!v It sure would be nice to continue adding an accolade for each milestone.  Writing 25 hubs took me almost 8 weeks. It was slow but sure for me, while others can bang out that many in two weeks.  I agree with you!

1. profile image0
        Ben Blackwellposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Indeed.  I just hate seeing the 10 hubs one right next to the 25 featured hubs one.

1. Mary McShane profile image80
          Mary McShaneposted 3 years agoin reply to this

So I guess the next milestone of 100  is a long way off for me. I don't write and publish that fast.  The accolade for 25 just appeared on my profile in the last hour; the notification I received via emailwas dated nearly 24 hours ago. That's why I said in my previous reply, it sure would be nice to have an accolade bec I didn't know I was getting one. It hadn't been placed on my profile yet.  Kudos to us for the achievement. I'm happy to have it and eager to add more.  Thanks Ben.

1. Tolovaj profile image82
            Tolovajposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations on your first 25, I am still working on first 5... If I get 25 before the end of the year, I would be pretty satisfied!

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It takes 24 or more hours for the accolades to be applied in some cases.
      You can find far more details in the FAQ here.
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#accolades

1. profile image0
        Ben Blackwellposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It does not exist.  Here is the quote from the page you just linked to

Hub accolades -  (10, 50, 100, 300, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, and 10,000)

There is no 25 spot.  I think just for the sake of continuity, there should be one since there is one for featured hubs.  It looks weird on my profile and on others when you see the 10 hub and 25 featured hub right next to each other.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
          Matthew Meyerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Got it! I looked at the wrong list on the FAQ.
          Sorry for the confusion!

working