jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Earnings Aren't Showing on AdSense Account

1. expositer profile image61
    expositerposted 3 years ago

When I look for HubPages in my AdSense account, I see that I get 0% of all revenue generated by ads. Why would this be? I know I've configured HubPages correctly to my account.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It could be that your account is not fully setup for one or more of the revenue programs.
      Check here to make sure things are all configured as you would like.
      https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/

If you still have questions about your account, please email us at team at hubpages dot com

2. Matthew Meyer profile image75

I think you may be talking about the third party access page for your AdSense account.   

The official way to share revenue via the AdSense Host API requires running all AdSense ads with your user ID as the primary ID and then HubPages AdSense ID as the "host". 

If you do it that way Google will automatically share the revenue at the specified percentage which can be 0% up to 100% I guess. 

HubPages has special permission to share revenue via the impression sharing method where we your ID alone in the page 60% of the time and the HubPages ID alone 40% of the time and that is why it says %0 there.

1. expositer profile image61
        expositerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I did see this under the "third party access" page and I don't currently have this site as the primary ID, so I think that explains it. Thanks for the helpful info.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75

Glad to help!

working