jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is this why I'm not getting Amazon sales?

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Displayed on one of my Amazon capsules...

Amazon Price: $23.92
    List Price: $18.95

Hopefully an anomaly...

2. paradigmsearch profile image85

I checked the capsules on 4 other hubs. All were as they should be.

I've rescheduled my heart attack until tomorrow. At which point I will check things again.

3. Suzanne Day profile image97
    Suzanne Dayposted 3 years ago

Just guessing here, but I remember the old Amazon capsules had this at one point. The Amazon price is usually the price to buy it from Amazon. The list price is the price of third party sellers, which is often cheaper, but more expensive on postage. Just gives buyers options, that's all.

1. Jayne Lancer profile image91
      Jayne Lancerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

But does the buyer interpret it like that? If I didn't know better, I'd think it means I can buy the item cheaper elsewhere - although I'm not sure I do know better.

4. paradigmsearch profile image85

Well, sports fans... Here's what the Amazon capsule had to say this morning...

Amazon Price: $32.74
    List Price: $24.45

If there happen to be any screams echoing across the forums later today, be not afraid. It is just the said Amazon capsule noticing my mouse arrow approaching the red X...

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If a person is interested in the product being displayed, they would still click on the Amazon link .
      Then when they look at the other prices they would notice that the postage is higher from the other provider and go back. ---- that's my theory,   anyway I wouldn't worry about it.

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
        paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Admittedly, my pulse rate has not increased. big_smile

working