jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Which day of the week is best for you?

1. William15 profile image90
    William15posted 3 years ago

Which day of the week brings the most views?

1. janshares profile image99
      jansharesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sunday.

2. luvtoowrite profile image43
      luvtoowriteposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I would also have to say Monday. The only day I truly have off to relax and do nothing.

3. Cardisa profile image93
      Cardisaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

For the past few months my traffic has remained on average for all days of the week. What has happened is that it picks up for certain hubs on the weekend where other hubs fall off, so I have a sort of balance. I may see around 100 views less on some weekends but not every weekend. At the moment I do not have a best day or worse day for traffic.

How come you haven't told us which day is best for you?

1. William15 profile image90
        William15posted 3 years agoin reply to this

My best days are typically Monday and Tuesday with Fri/Sat/Sun being the worst. I think this is just a function of how many people happen to be on the internet in general.

1. Cardisa profile image93
          Cardisaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I think it's a matter of who is searching for what. For instance recipes do better on weekends, researchers search more during the week. Some people only get to use the internet on weekends because it's more relaxed then, especially in my country. My internet gets very slow on weekends.

2. Writer Fox profile image57
    Writer Foxposted 3 years ago

Tuesday is notoriously the best day for online traffic from the U.S. and to find people on their computers, generally.  It's been demonstrated as the best day to send emails to your lists if you own your own websites. Happy Tuesday to you!

3. Dale Hyde profile image85
    Dale Hydeposted 3 years ago

For me, during Hurricane Season, it is any day of the week that a storm is brewing. 

Overall, however, Sunday has been my best day over the two years I have been here...well, soon to be three years now that I think of it. smile

4. lady rain profile image93
    lady rainposted 3 years ago

Sunday is the best day for me, with more views and more earnings.

working