jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

RESOLVED: Unable to pin to Pinterest.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years ago

Tried to redo a pin tonight and Pinterest has a message that they are having a problem.  Anybody else with this problem?

1. WryLilt profile image93
      WryLiltposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Random glitch that I get occasionally. Try again.

BTW, why do you have morguefile.com on some of your MFPs?

Also, you may want to work on using colors and fonts that blend with your MFPs instead of being garishly different.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Wry:  I put Morguefile, etc on all of my photos now for my own organizational purposes.  Saves me time when sourcing photos.  Thanks for the tip...I was keeping fonts and colors different to help direct viewers to photos.  Is this a bad thing to do?

2. Writer Fox profile image65
      Writer Foxposted 3 years agoin reply to this

No, but YouTube was just temporarily down and it had a message that the monkeys were fixing it. (I'm not joking; that's what it said.)

1. Barbara Kay profile image90
        Barbara Kayposted 3 years agoin reply to this

LOL

3. Don Bobbitt profile image95
      Don Bobbittposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Not to be a harbinger of bad news, but!
      I use Google Chrome and I had similar intermittent problems with PinIt Links, Shareing Links, and seeing pictures.
      It turned out that I had a nasty Add-On installed by someone out there in web-land.
      Thi made all of those things happen to me. I used AVAST for Virus protection and Microsoft Malware and finally got the problem defined and eliminated.
      Hopefully, this is not your problem.
      Good Luck,
      DON

1. brakel2 profile image83
        brakel2posted 3 years agoin reply to this

What was the add on, as I am having problems with similar issues.

2. brakel2 profile image83
    brakel2posted 3 years ago

Yesterday was a bad day. I got the monkey message and also could not pin for a while. Then Firefox crashed, followed soon by a power surge that knocked out my computer for a while. The wind is really bad here, and it is not helping  I am glad you post the glitches.   It is so helpful. Thanks a bunch.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image76
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I have not been having a problem with Pinterest. Someone else (from here) just pinned one of my pins from there. They did not say anything.

1. brakel2 profile image83
      brakel2posted 3 years agoin reply to this

It is better now. I think it had to do with my computer. I changed browsers, and it's a little different.

4. Kathleen Odenthal profile image95
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

My computer still won let me pin, is anyone else having trouble?

Closed to reply

working