jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Being Grateful for What I Have

1. Kathleen Odenthal profile image96
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

I just want to take a minute to be grateful for this site, the opportunity to write about what I am passionate about, and the HUGE community here on HubPages that makes coming on here every day so worthwhile. Thank you for the very warm welcome this past month, all the kind comments, and all the terrific posts I have read. I am very sure that I will like it here. smile

1. Bk42author profile image79
      Bk42authorposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Glad you're enjoying it here. Welcome! smile

Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks!

2. paradigmsearch profile image94
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

I am fond of this place as well.

3. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 3 years ago

Welcome!  It's a very congenial atmosphere and a place filled with supportive folks. smile

That is definitely what I have found so far, and having written for a plethora of online writing platforms, I can say that I don't find that too often. So I am thrilled to be here. I love your hubs by the way! Dont Slay it, Say it! killed me!

1. profile image0
        Motown2Chitownposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!  It's nice to know someone can actually find them...lol

4. TheDragonBringer profile image98
    TheDragonBringerposted 3 years ago

I too should stop for a moment to add my thanks to this site. I feel blessed to have a chance to do what I love. I know I will need to work hard, but I am not opposed to that. Thanks!

Thank you for adding to the post! It only takes a minute to say thanks, but I think it is great to have something like this to be thankful for!

5. grand old lady profile image86
    grand old ladyposted 3 years ago

I love Hub Pages as a community, and gratitude is a good practice. So thank you for reminding us of this through the forum you've started.

working