jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Listing References please

1. Tiffanyapril profile image61
    Tiffanyaprilposted 3 years ago

Hello,

My second hub I am still working on.  The title is,”Benefits of Technology can be helpful like the Technology Benefits of Industrial Revolution.’

The title may change. The article lists both the positives and negatives of technology and how it relates to technology of Industrial Revolution.  I discovered a book that talks about this in a certain perspective. I need time to research this new material I found.  To be honest, from what I read so far, I might change the whole topic.

My question, please, how do I list references in the article?  Do I use the format of MLA, APA or Chicago?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Tiff,

Many Hubbers choose to use footnotes, but as psycheskinner mentioned, we don't have a specific style that we require on HubPages. Just keep your references neat and professional-looking and you'll be doing great. smile

Tiffanyaprilposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hello Christy,

Thank you for the suggestions and well wishes.  Thank you as well for your time. 

May your day be Bless

2. Melinda Longoria profile image81
    Melinda Longoriaposted 3 years ago

I always use APA just because that's what I am most familiar with. I would like to know the answer to this question too.

Hello Melinda,

I agree with the APA.   Thank you for your time.

May your day be Bless

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Hubpages does not have an assigned style guide for references.  Do it however you prefer.

Hello Psycheskinner,

Thank you for your time.

May your day be Bless

working