jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

When can I enable the earning program?

1. Vicky Tuts profile image59
    Vicky Tutsposted 3 years ago

Though I'm not focusing into the earning program yet as I love writing more (it is my number one hobby) and I'm just new here but I'm interested to get the idea of when can we enable or activate the program. I'll be honest, I like taking an advantage on some good things tongue

I'd like to know the answers of the minimum of articles published and traffic per day to be considered good before applying for adsense and all the other programs. This will help me to set my goal better (I'm trying to encourage myself)

I welcome as many seniors, new, and experienced hubbers to share their answers and views.

Thank you so much in advance!

1. yougotme profile image89
      yougotmeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

First off, welcome to the Hubpages community! I can still vividly remember my earlier days here in Hubpages where I had a lot of questions as well in mind.

Anyway, Vicky you'll be needing an adsense account to participate in the Hubpages Earnings program, and it's the adsense part where things go a little bit tricky. (I was able to document this process via a hub on getting approved in adsense).

If you'll ask around, people will recommend having at least 10 hubs, but I think the "requirement" somehow went up. You also need to have a decent amount of traffic before Google actually gives you an account.

Best of luck Vicyky!

Vicky Tutsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for your feedback!

2. relache profile image85
      relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You live in Malaysia, Google has specific rules for that region, that are different from the rules for the USA.  You need to read the AdSense rules and instructions for your home country.

Hi there relache,  thank you for the heads up! I certainly will check and read to get a clearer idea about the differences of the rules. I appreciate your feedback

2. JesseH profile image61
    JesseHposted 3 years ago

Hey there Vicky! I've applied twice so far and nothing good came back. I am now waiting until I hit 25 hubs to reapply.

Sounds like a better idea Jesse, you are going far better than I do here so I'm sure it won't take you long to get that 25.

working