jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What is the best way to view your follower's new hubs?

1. JulieMProvost profile image59
    JulieMProvostposted 3 years ago

I am pretty new here but was wondering what the best way to follow all of your follower's new hubs?

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 3 years ago

If you click on the big HubPages logo in the upperhand left corner, you will be taken to your Feed.

All the new Hubs from your followers, and anything else you are following is going to show up on this page.  You can also see comments and forum threads, and more.

3. Phyllis Doyle profile image92
    Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years ago

Hi Julie and welcome to HubPages. On your account page, click on the Profile tab, then click on Email Settings tab. A form will come up where you can choose what notifications you would like to receive by email. Then you will get a daily newsletter about what the hubbers you are following have done (hubs, forums, Q&A, etc.)  I think this is the best way to keep in touch with what is going on. In the email, click on the the things you want to read and it will take you directly to a hub or other activity.

1. profile image0
      sheilamyersposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I think the daily newsletter type thing is the best way. It lets me know everything the people I follow are doing but my inbox doesn't get cluttered with a bunch of individual emails.

4. JulieMProvost profile image59
    JulieMProvostposted 3 years ago

Thank you both so much! Finally figured it out smile

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image92
      Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wonderful ! Now you are on your way. cool

5. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image87
    SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 3 years ago

I get the notifications through email, but I am sorry that I often fail to follow all pf them.

working