jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Numbering things on your article

1. Brie Hoffman profile image63
    Brie Hoffmanposted 3 years ago

I have never figured out how to number something on hubpages so that when you use more than one text box the numbers continue.

Does anyone know how to do this?

I just published this hub:  http://brie-hoffman.hubpages.com/hub/50 … ith-Bamboo

But the numbers are messed up on 49 and 50 and I keep going in to fix it but it doesn't take the fix.  Also, since I can't figure out how to keep the numbers going I have to use one text box in order to keep going from 1 to 50.

I don't know if I am being very clear..I hope someone out there can help me.

1. Arthur Keyword profile image60
      Arthur Keywordposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi? am new to hubpages and i saw your article on 5o things you can do with a bamboo. i am little bit amazed. Does it mean that hubpages accept allow hubbers to include more than 50 likns to an article? i was very afraid at first that is why i asked

Brie Hoffmanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I don't see why not.

2. Stacie L profile image92
      Stacie Lposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It looks like you fixed the problem ?

No..it's still off on #49 and #50

3. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

There currently is no mechanism for numbering to continue in other capsules.
      As you discovered, automatic numbering will start over in each new capsule.

You may want to simply use manually numbered lists if you would like them to break across multiple capsules.

Thanks, at least I know that it doesn't exist.

2. LeslieAdrienne profile image81
    LeslieAdrienneposted 3 years ago

This is something the creators might want to look into.... of course, you would have to stabilize your capsules.  You couldn't decide to move them around a lot... you'd throw your numbering off.... Hmmmm

working