jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Recovering an unpublished piece that was saved

1. TV Tom profile image59
    TV Tomposted 3 years ago

A newbie question, I started a piece last night and realized that I was better off writing it first before filling in the form. I went back to go and post the piece but am not sure how to find it. Thank you for any help you can give me.

1. missolive profile image97
      missoliveposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to HubPages,
      Hover your cursor on the top toolbar over your name (in between notifications and start a hub)
      -click My Account

scroll down and you should see your hub, click the link and edit.

good luck

TV Tomposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your help. I think I did it correctly. I hope to get better the more I post. Thank you, again, for your help.

1. missolive profile image97
          missoliveposted 3 years agoin reply to this

No problem at all, it will get easier. smile

2. lovebuglena profile image88
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

If you had saved your unpublished hub then all you have to do is click on the My Account link at the top of the page once you log in to HubPages. You should see in your stats that unpublished hub. Click on the title and it will open the hub page and from there you can edit things and click to publish the hub.

Thank you! I think I found it and put my first one up. Then I remembered, I haven't signed up for any of the ad groups.

1. WryLilt profile image93
        WryLiltposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You likely won't get accepted for Adsense till you have more content. No rush - you won't earn serious money till you get serious traffic anyway.

Work on building up some quality content first.

Thank you for the help!

working