jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

For Those Who Were Following My How-To Traffic Hub!

1. angryelf profile image83
    angryelfposted 3 years ago

I just wanted to let all of you know that I updated it and added a video I produced that will help you to gain Pinterest followers. It's not anything magical or superrr easy; it's for those of you who do genuinely enjoy pinterest. I can easily gain 200 followers in a single day, but I don't do following frenzies that often. Don't have the time lately. Anywho, I wanted to let you all know in case you are struggling with pinterest like I used to. You're welcome smile

Also, any questions about pinterest? You can ask me here or on the hub. I'll try to do my best to help answer them!

1. Suzanne Day profile image96
      Suzanne Dayposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, will be sure to check it out when I have time and can give it the attention it deserves!!! Wondered where you were wink

1. angryelf profile image83
        angryelfposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I'm here and there! I try to drop in as much as possible... But have a couple of my own projects going on outside of here sad I'm trying to push my most popular niche out onto its own site, and I'm doing all of the SEO, link building, and content writing myself... And yes, I feel like putting my head through a wall at times :p IF successful, it's going to become a MASSIVE how to hub for everyone else! lol

1. Suzanne Day profile image96
          Suzanne Dayposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Good one, keep us posted! By the way, your video had some great tips in it wink

working