jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Not Being Approved by Adsense Despite 10 Featured Hubs

1. Laudemhir Jan profile image80
    Laudemhir Janposted 3 years ago

I am left here wondering why Google Adsense kept rejecting my application. I have posted 11 articles now, all featured and most have more than 1000 words! They keep telling me I have insufficient content although I think I do have enough now. So what's the problem?

1. Writer Fox profile image57
      Writer Foxposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You're receiving a generic message.

For applicants in your country, you need to have an established HP account for at least six months and have 20 - 30 published Hubs,  which have been online for at least six months.

If you apply before that time, you could hurt your chances of being approved at all.

So, publish more Hubs and then, after six months, apply again.  Then, you'll probably be approved.  We have many writers from the Philippines with approved AdSense accounts.

Laudemhir Janposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I kept re-applying because I thought that it would approve me right away. I didn't know that I need to wait 6 months! Thanks for the information!

You're welcome.  I'm sorry you didn't know this before.  Just hang in there and I'm sure you will be approved in the future.

So does that mean though that I will not be earning anything here until 6 months? Is there any other way?

2. aerospacefan profile image96
      aerospacefanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sorry to hear this. It is my understanding that Adsense is really becoming more and more difficult to get an account with. It will happen - just keep writing and creating more content.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

Laudemhir: Until you are approved for Adsense, the only way  you will earn income is from sales commissions using your personal Amazon Associate ID.

I just applied for one, thank you for the information! smile

If you want to, until you are approved for AdSense, you can turn off that advertising on your Hubs.  This won't effect the Amazon products you want to display and your articles might look better without the other ads, especially since you won't be paid for them.

Okay, I will try that one! Thanks for the help, ads are indeed useless this time for me, so why not get rid of it!

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

working