jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Received Error Message After Submitting Adsense Application

1. Glenda Motsavage profile image82
    Glenda Motsavageposted 3 years ago

After hitting the "submit" button on the Adsense application, I received this error message: "There was a technical error verifying your Adsense Association Token.  Please try again or contact us if the problem persists.  We will do our best to help."

When I tried again, it tells me that that gmail account is not an active AdSense account (of course not, that's why I was sending the application!).  Now I am unable to resubmit the application.  Is anyone familiar with this error message, or any suggestions on how to proceed?  I don't even know if the application went through.

(BTW... Based on what others have posted, I was fully prepared to be rejected due to insufficient content and the fact that my HubPage domain is only 3 weeks old.  But I thought I would try, and at the same time work on increasing my Hub count.)

1. favored profile image41
      favoredposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I wish I had an answer for you. I just wanted to tell you not to give up and try again.  My husband had been working on mine for some time and got the same messages. So there is hope smile

2. Glenda Motsavage profile image82
    Glenda Motsavageposted 3 years ago

Thank you so much, favored, for the reply and information.  That helps me tremendously!  I still don't understand what the error message means, but I will proceed with your advice to try again (and again)!  You're always a deliverer of hope!

Glenda, Did they ask if you were associated with another account? If so you can't do that. If you have one approved account you can add other emails to it.

1. Glenda Motsavage profile image82
        Glenda Motsavageposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No.  No questions have been asked of me.  There has not been any reply from them.  I cannot even confirm that the application went through.  Even so, I have never had an AdSense account,  nor have I ever previously applied.  Thanks again, favored, for your concern and help!

I hope you can get it taken care of soon.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

working