jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Referral Traffic

1. Justin Frye profile image78
    Justin Fryeposted 3 years ago

Hello fellow Hubbers, I have a questions that I hope you guys and gals can help me with.  I am still very new to hubpages and am playing around with all of the bells and whistles.  I seen a sudden hike in page views on one particular hub, 730 in one day.  This may not be much to a lot of you pros but this was very inspiring to me, so I started to dig around to see where they were coming from in Google Analytics.  I see that there were many referrals from Facebook.  What I would like to know is the context in which the hub is getting referred.  Is it possible for me to go directly to the context in the source of my referral and see it with my own eyes?

2. Justin Frye profile image78

Anybody?

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

Apparently the hub was shared on Facebook, and views came from there.

4. Justin Frye profile image78

I know that it was shared on Facebook but was wanting to see the share and the page source itself.

5. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

There is no way to find that information as far as I know.

6. Solaras profile image91
    Solarasposted 3 years ago

Congrats on your mini viral!  That is always inspiring.

7. Justin Frye profile image78

Thank you so much, my number actually improved for the daily visit once i went to bed and ended with 790 views.  This was very inspiring to me and I hope I can write some more hubs with that type of success!

8. thetravelgal profile image75
    thetravelgalposted 3 years ago

I looked at your profile page and guessed which hub you were talking about. So I tried this combo and the following worked.

In Google type
    "Title of your hub" justinfrye.hubpages.com site:facebook.com
    replace "Title of your hub" with the actual title and keep it in the quotes - you should see the post that you are getting all those referrals from

working