jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (20 posts)

Former Squid Payouts

1. Linda Pogue profile image75
    Linda Pogueposted 2 years ago

Did anyone else not get their September payout from Squidoo? We were told that they would be combined with October. They were not.

1. lisavollrath profile image92
      lisavollrathposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I just got one today, for a whopping $1.50, for the first five days of September, before my lenses migrated.

Linda Pogueposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I just got my September payout, too. It was a few dollars higher than I expected.

2. Deborah-Diane profile image85
    Deborah-Dianeposted 2 years ago

I suspect that may be the last payment we get from Squidoo.   Who knows?

3. Snakesmum profile image88
    Snakesmumposted 2 years ago

Much to my surprise, I got a small payment, but I think it was for August. 
    It was probably the final payment from Squidoo.

Would we be paid for September at all, when most of the lenses were transferred to HP in that month?  Didn't a lens have to be featured for the whole month to receive payment?    If so, there's nothing more to come, unfortunately.   I don't think I would have earned enough in Sept. anyway.

4. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 2 years ago

What just went out was payments for Squidoo for August.  Payments for September are going to also be issued this week, and the site is due to be shut once a few days have elapsed past that point.

The below was posted October 4th by Corey Brown.

http://hq.squidoo.com/squid-news/an-upd … -schedule/

Any accruals or earnings that do not at least total a dollar are not being paid out.  That was stated a while back.

Linda Pogueposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, relache! I had not seen the update. Best wishes.

2. ILoveLegosToo profile image64
      ILoveLegosTooposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the update.  Most of the earnings from September will probably be in the form of Amazon or eBay earnings.  I wouldn't expect anything from the tier payments since they stopped ranking lenses in August and a majority of the lenses were moved at the end of August.

1. relache profile image86
        relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I got a significant tier payment for August from Squidoo.

And the majority of Hubs got moved at the end of September, not August.

5. Kailua-KonaGirl profile image88
    Kailua-KonaGirlposted 2 years ago

I just got my August payment. It may very well be the last one as it was the largest one I have gotten since they made all their changes last year.

6. makingamark profile image69
    makingamarkposted 2 years ago

There's definitely another payment due for September - I've still got a sum sat on the dashboard and it's not one I'm giving away!

7. Arco Hess Designs profile image75
    Arco Hess Designsposted 2 years ago

Funny. My husband used to have an account at Squidoo. The last payment was the most he ever received from them. And now it's gone.

8. WriterJanis profile image75
    WriterJanisposted 2 years ago

Got my payment, but still have a few more dollars I'm waiting on.

9. PaulGoodman67 profile image90
    PaulGoodman67posted 2 years ago

Got my final Squid payout today.  I think that's it now.  I am still sad that Squidoo is over, I was doing well from Squidoo at one time and I liked having both HubPages and Squidoo accounts.  Oh well, nothing lasts forever, I guess.

10. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 2 years ago

My lenses were migrated over in the very first batch, but since my highest ranked lens was in the top 10, I still got ad pool monies for a handful of lenses along with retail sales that rolled over into September.

Expect the Squidoo site to go dark by the end of this week at the latest.

11. Cheeky Kid profile image92
    Cheeky Kidposted 2 years ago

No, they're separate. I just got my September payout today. The August came last week. big_smile

12. Snakesmum profile image88
    Snakesmumposted 2 years ago

Only  23 cents for September in my account, so Squidoo or the charities are welcome to it.    Did a lot better in August.
    Goodbye Squidoo.

13. marlies vaz nunes profile image86
    marlies vaz nunesposted 2 years ago

I have no idea whether it's the August or September payout, but I received a whopping $1.07!

14. Greekgeek profile image94
    Greekgeekposted 2 years ago

Just got another $24 odd in paypal today; must be Amazon and ebay, because all my pages were on Hubpages by Sep. 7 or so.

1. marlies vaz nunes profile image86
      marlies vaz nunesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I think mine were also from Amazon.

working