jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Text Capsule

1. Spencer Earl profile image60
    Spencer Earlposted 2 years ago

I completed the article, but I didn't break it down into separate capsules of text. I received a recommendation that I should. So, how do you do it after completing the article? Or, how do I use the insert capusle tool?

1. Pop Culture World profile image86
      Pop Culture Worldposted 2 years agoin reply to this

If you hover your mouse above a capsule, on the side of it a prompt should appear for inserting more capsules.

Insert more text capsules above or below your current capsule. Then copy and paste those sections into the capsules you want to split them into.

Then delete the copied text from the original capsule.

2. Spencer Earl profile image60

You need to do as you say, but you have to copy your original text to paste in the capsule. I already did it and finally published my first hubpage. I sincerely thank you.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image91
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I do this all the time because I write my articles on a word processing program, check them and then copy and paste them into one text capsule.  Then I cut and paste as I go.  Works great!  Don't forget to use subtitles in your capsule headings!!

3. Spencer Earl profile image60

Thanks to all. I tired the capsule insert that appears on the side, you adjust to where you want the new capsule, but for some reason it wouldn't work for me when I clicked on it(?).

1. janshares profile image89
      jansharesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

In the meantime, until it works, just click on the text capsule at the upper right where all capsules are situated. One will appear at the bottom of your hub in edit mode. You can add capsules as you go and arrange them the way you want later.

working