jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Edit a hub with a smartphone

1. ciutysmant profile image76
    ciutysmantposted 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to edit a hub using a smartphone? I cannot find that option if it is... Thank you.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi ciutysmant,

You can edit a Hub on mobile only if you have a phone or tablet with a browser that allows you to use the "desktop version" of a site.

2. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 2 years ago

It is possible, but it's also going to be extremely frustrating.  And you may need one of the independent web browsers that allows iOS devices to handle Flash, if your mobile device runs iOS.  Because that's the only way I am currently able to completely create Hubs from scratch on my iPad or iPhone.

Sadly, as much as HubPages has geared the entire site for consumption on mobile devices, they have continually put their heads in the sand and gone "la-la-la, I can't hear you!" whenever people start talking about creating Hubs on mobile devices.

3. ciutysmant profile image76
    ciutysmantposted 2 years ago

So, if I use Android, that's impossible? So sad...

4. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Even if you use a browser that allows you to use the desktop version of the site, you may find not all the features work.

Really, admin cares almost nothing about this level of site user functionality.

working