jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

A Buzz of Activity

1. profile image0
    TMacEwanposted 2 years ago

I posted an article here not to long ago about "Is Alcohol Worth Drinking At 21" and it's been getting a lot of buzz on my personal Facebook page. Which is a good thing in someways as I'm none as an supporter of lowering the drinking age.

Overall think the article has done good to raise awareness as I'm 21 and have been drinking from time to time. That said, I've been exposed to alcohol when I was underage.

1. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I read the hub, and I must say I like your voice. You have a sensible head on your shoulders and that comes through. Nice that you are getting some buzz from FB.

In the Conclusion, first paragraph, in the last two sentences the wording doesn't flow easily to read. But, what you are saying is great.
      Thumbs Up and Tweeted it! It is a useful message that could save a life. .

1. profile image0
        TMacEwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, and yes sometimes my writing drops off sometimes. Than again I was buzzed at the time and decided to write something useful about alcohol.

2. peachpurple profile image76
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Looks like lots of people had been to alcohol drinking at young age, congrats

1. profile image0
        TMacEwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's possible. I know I had alcohol when I was younger.

working