jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Check Photo "Name of Source" Box on Your Hubs

1. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

Hubbers, check for duplicate photo credits on your hubs. I found that on older hubs, some type of glitch has caused the "Name of Source" box to list the photo credit twice: the one you put in followed by another of the same description. It usually says "photo credit" then the site, and "cc." I found this on numerous photos of older hubs (2012, 2013). The good news is after fixing them, and doing some mobile-friendly re-formatting, some of the hubscores increased. It's tedious but worth the effort.

1. LillyGrillzit profile image80
      LillyGrillzitposted 2 years ago in reply to this

1+ Thank you!

2. Dr Billy Kidd profile image90
      Dr Billy Kiddposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I've been going through my posts to check them out with the mobile friendly button in edit mode. Everything has worked well so far. I have to thank Hubpages for putting that button on the edit mode. It's interesting to see how my posts look in a mobile format.

2. grand old lady profile image90
    grand old ladyposted 2 years ago

At first, my photos would have this url besiden "Name of Source" which was weird because I always put, My Photo. Now, they put something else on my latest hub. I guess I will have to do as you say, and change it all back to My Photo for name of source.

3. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Thanks Jan, I'll check mine

working