jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Link tool only shows published Hubs for My Hubs search

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image91
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago

I am totally unable to link to any of my articles within hubs that I am in the process of editing.  Please help asap! I am using Chrome and just added the Grammerly extension.  Could that be the problem?  I sure hope not because I love it!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image74
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I did some research and confirmed that the link tool is designed to only show published Hubs.

However, you can add the URL manually in the URL field for the Hub to add the link.

TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Every hub I have is published, and I tried copying and pasting the URL as suggested, and that does not work either.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image74
          Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sorry you are having trouble adding a link.
          I tested using the link tool after your first post and had no issues using it and adding a link for an unpublished Hub manually.
          I would suggest disabling any browser extensions, clearing the browser cache, and restarting the browser to see if that fixes your problem.

TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I disabled Grammarly and that fixed the problem.  Do not understand why this program would cause this type of problem, but it did.  Too bad, because I would have liked to have been able to use it.  Sigh.

working