jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Become a Fulltime Marketer Online

1. Small Biz Tips profile image58
    Small Biz Tipsposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Become a Fulltime Marketer Online (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Writer Fox profile image78
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There are many problems with your Hub.  First of all, you have chosen to write about online marketing and SEO, which are categories notorious for spam content on HubPages.  If you don't write something exceptional in these topics, your Hub will be rejected.  If you look like an amateur in these fields, your Hub will be rejected.

For instance, the Meta Description Tag is horrible, and more than twice as long as it should be. (A professional would know better.)

Your Hub does NOT answer the search query posed in your Title: How to Become a Fulltime [sic] Marketer Online.  Your Hub does not tell people how to become a full time marketer online, not to mention the fact that you can't explain that in a mere 500 words. If it were that easy, everyone could do it.

You have some serious grammatical, spelling on capitalization errors (even in the Title!), such as in this sentence:
      "From social media marketing services to search engine optimization, Search engine optimization responsive web development services to budget friendly web design, a professional online marketing company can help provide an all-inclusive approach to the small scale business growth, helping you improve their your online presence."

I suggest that you read all of the information here:
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

Small Biz Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your help. I will change what you suggested.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If I wanted to be a full-time marketer and found your Hub, I would be annoyed because the title suggests you will give advice on how to be a full-time marketer, but you don't give any concrete or useful advice. 

There are several places where the English is not good, which makes me wonder if this article has been spun - or perhaps it's just careless editing?   For instance:

"you will increase their your search engine popularity",

"It can be extremely useful, for the reason that you can read through post and pin-point the very problems of members."

Small Biz Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

This is a duplicate post.

1. Writer Fox profile image78
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Not really.  She tried to ask this question before, but she is new and the Hub is not featured, so we couldn't see it.

Then, she did it the right way by posting the link from the email she received when the Hub was not featured.  Then we could see her Hub. smile

working