jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Google Stats Going Backwards!

1. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 2 years ago

I lost about twenty-five percent today of my earnings today?  How can that be?

1. Lady Lorelei profile image79
      Lady Loreleiposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I as well was shocked when I saw the figures. To me it seems that the faulty traffic stats do seem very related to degree of income coming in from the ad program. Things are looking pretty nasty in the stats area lately and dropping despite my actual traffic staying relatively stable.

What is also concerning is watching my articles being unfeatured for lack of traffic when the traffic stats are so completely off. Not too impressive at all folks.

2. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 2 years ago

I do not see a decline in income on my stats.

I haven't seen any data for Traffic Sources on HP stats for two days. I do not check that regularly so I have no idea how long there has been no data showing.

1. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I was talking about Google Adsense stats under Earnings, the total figure, not the daily one.

3. Glenis Rix profile image84
    Glenis Rixposted 2 years ago

Adsense reports seem very erratic. My total earnings figure hasn't been updated for at least two months - but it's so long that I can't be bothered to contact them.

4. Glenis Rix profile image84
    Glenis Rixposted 2 years ago

That should read 'low', not 'long'

5. pumpkincat210 profile image87
    pumpkincat210posted 2 years ago

I have pitiful traffic to my main hub right now.  I really hope it's just a summer thing and that panda update boost things up soon.  I don't know if I like the slow rollout, but I will be watching Google's stock tomorrow for clues.

working