jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Link to the Hubpages Blog ?

1. agvulpes profile image89
    agvulpesposted 2 years ago

The link to the HP Blog used to be located on the footer of each page but now it is 'gone'!
    Has it been put somewhere else?  I have searched for it but can't find it ?
    Why not put the link under the 'Explore' drop down Menu then it may get more readers ?

2. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Many people bookmark pages they find really important.

http://blog.hubpages.com

agvulpesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I agree,  the only thing is, you have to find it to Bookmark it?
      I'm sure that there are many HP users do not know that HP has a blog? Don't they want people to read it ?
      btw thanks for the link smile

3. Jodah profile image89
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

If you click on 'Explore" at the top of the home page and then "Feed" you will see the HP Blog's latest posts listed on the right of the page under the Hub of the Day.

Thanks for jogging my memory, although I still think it could be a bit more prominent ?

4. makingamark profile image61
    makingamarkposted 2 years ago

Well I'm sure they would bookmark it if they could find it in the first place! wink

TIP:  The link to the Blog can be found under Help - although to be honest that's not the first place I would look.

I think either Explore or Notifications might be a good place for a more explicit link - or why not get really helpful and put it in the footer of each page?

Oh yeah , great spot to 'bury' a link to your Blog!  I'm sure most people do that on their websites?
      I agree with your suggestions on 'Explore or Notifications'
      I think that it should have it's own link on the Nav Bar ?

working