jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: What's your Favorite American Muscle Car of the 196

1. JerryFisher profile image96
    JerryFisherposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

Hubpages drives me a little crazy. This hub was published on the 2nd June and has featured without issues until now. I really can't work this out. There's no broken links. There's only two product promotions, both for E-books. I think it's long enough.
    I'd welcome any comments out there to assist me in getting it re-featured.

Many thanks.

Jerry

Ps - A question here for anyone that has had the same experience. Even after you modify the hub taking on other hubbers suggestions, does it automatically go through their software for reassessment, or, is there a panel of real editors that you can submit it to?

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub What's your Favorite American Muscle Car of the 1960's?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Kristen Howe profile image85
    Kristen Howeposted 2 years ago

You can check out the Learning Center for help.  Yes it does go through the QAP in pending status. Mine was five hours before it was re-approved and re-assessed.  No real editors, unless you want to try Hub Pro for editing.

1. JerryFisher profile image96
      JerryFisherposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I had a Hub taken down about four months ago. Once again, it had been published for about 6 months without issues. I went through the process of asking advice from others here but really nothing concrete enough came through to submit any real changes. So, I slightly changed the Title and it was re-approved!
      Problem was that previously it had ranked on the first page of Google prior to getting dumped and consequently gave quite a nice Amazon revenue. Of course as soon as the title was changed that was the end of the Google ranking.

Thanks for the reply though on the Learning Center. I wasn't aware of this.

3. Kristen Howe profile image85
    Kristen Howeposted 2 years ago

You're welcome. That's where every Newbie should go. My computer hub was done for a month, while I reworked on revisions. Every time I updated a hub with a poll or link or something else, it got sited with NFQ, due to spammy elements (like ad capsules not related to hub) or grammar. I've been in your shoes. Here's the Learning Center link: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

working