jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

New Account

1. jgs profile image74
    jgsposted 2 years ago

I do not want my current article linked to my public HubPages address. That is why I set up a different account. Why is this happening?

1. WryLilt profile image85
      WryLiltposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You haven't really explained the issue. More information please?

If you published the hub on this account, it will be shown on this account. If you published it on a different account, any links would be accidental, probably caused by the internal 'similar hubs' system.

1. ease profile image76
        easeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks very much.

As an aside, when I Google the name of my article, it does show up on a Google search engine under my original account, as well as my new account.

What's the name of the hub? The only one I can see is "A Crushing Burden".

1. ease profile image76

WryLilt-

That's great that you can only see the one article. Thanks for your message!

I mean I can only see one hub on your profile - I'm guessing any other ones are unfeatured.

1. ease profile image76

Great!

2. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

All Hubs are published under the account in which they were created and all published Hubs are available to any visitor to the site.
      You can email us at team@hubpages.com if you have any further questions. Please include the title and/or URL for any Hub to which you refer.

1. ease profile image76

Lovely!

working