jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How Cost Effective Are Dishwashers vs. Hand Washing

1. Timmathy Griffin profile image61
    Timmathy Griffinposted 23 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How Cost Effective Are Dishwashers vs. Hand Washing (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

PS: I didn't write this, but it seems like a reasonable message, which is why I didn't edit it.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 23 months ago in reply to this

If you didn't write it, where did you get it?

1. theraggededge profile image96
        theraggededgeposted 23 months ago in reply to this

He meant the forum post, not the hub. smile

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
          Millionaire Tipsposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Ah, ok.

2. Kristen Howe profile image87
    Kristen Howeposted 23 months ago

Liz, I don't think your comment relates to his hub. It's sort of spammy.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image91
      FatFreddysCatposted 23 months ago in reply to this

"Sort of spammy?" More like "Your comment is pure junk and you should be banned."

...and as for the Hub in question, there are a great deal of outgoing links in it, which may be the source of your problem. Cut it down to no more than two links and you should be OK.

3. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 23 months ago

You don't sound like a person who has much experience with the costs or processes of hand washing or using a dishwasher.  Where's your personal experience that specifically compares the two?  You reference other people's research, but where is your research, your theories, your experiments and your conclusions comparing hand and machine dishwashing?

If you aren't sharing your personal experience and information, why would a reader care what you are saying on this topic?

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 23 months ago

The only real content in the hub that actually answers the question seems to be pulled, uncredited, from another source.

5. Timmathy Griffin profile image61
    Timmathy Griffinposted 23 months ago

Thank you for the feedback. I'll edit my post as much as possible.

working