jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

AdSense success tips !!!

1. Adam Harkus profile image60
    Adam Harkusposted 2 years ago

Hi All

After about 6 weeks (I'm onto my 7th hub now), I got the green light from AdSense and associated it with my HubPages. This is despite advise that I'd need to keep writing (10 - 20 hubs), and wait for 6 months.

I've been including links to my Hub ([snipped]/Epiphone-ES-335-PRO-review  in particular) on various forums etc, to promote it, and that seems to have done the trick.

All my hubs are featured, if that makes a difference, and all follow the content guidelines quite closely.

I've since received an email from AdSense, notifying me that [snipped]/Epiphone-ES-335-PRO-review  has been included, and doesn't mention any of the others.

Interesting.....

Any, let's see how it goes.

1. NateB11 profile image96
      NateB11posted 2 years agoin reply to this

That's interesting info about the number of Hubs it took to get adsense and that linking helped. I don't understand why adsense has seemed to only approve one Hub though. It should approve your whole subdome (profile).

2. Sherry Hewins profile image100
      Sherry Hewinsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear of your early success. When I started here, I think this was not uncommon, but I am glad to hear that people are not having to wait forever to get on Ad sense.

2. Adam Harkus profile image60

Well, in my Adsense account,  my hubpage is there, (adamharkus.hubpages.com), but it's confusing that the email only mentions [snipped]/Epiphone-ES-335-PRO-review

3. Adam Harkus profile image60

Also, my point is... you don't need to wait to get the revenue streams set up, just put a bit of promo work into it. Worked in my case.

4. Keino C profile image76
    Keino Cposted 2 years ago

This is refreshing because I have been trying with my measly 4 hubs. I only been here for ~3 weeks or so but I like to push the envelope. I think i would be way more motivated to write more Hubs once the pennies start to trickle in but that wont happen until I have Adsense approval.

Another thing is, I keep getting an error each time I try to sign up for Google Adsense. The message I keep getting states: Cannot connect to the server. Please check your Internet connection and try again. I have tried a few times on two different computers and networks but no luck. Nevertheless i'll keep trying, thanks for the insight.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image76
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

There is an on-going issue with Google AdSense.
      There is a related forum thread here.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2769677

2. Keino C profile image76
      Keino Cposted 2 years agoin reply to this

A little update: I'm proud to announce I got AdSense approval with only 4 hubs and after 5 weeks or so.

For those are at this stage,  i say keep trying. The beginning pennies really did motivate me! smile

Good luck

1. Adam Harkus profile image60
        Adam Harkusposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Glad to hear it.

working