jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Moving Posts to Hubpages

1. CorneliaMladenova profile image73
    CorneliaMladenovaposted 23 months ago

Hello everybody,

I was publishing articles on another site, different than HB, but I am not happy with its policy. I know that I can move to HB posts from another website provided I have deleted them from the other one and I have removed the links. The problem is that I have shared some of my tutorials on pixel2life.com/ where they exist only as thumbnail and title. If you click on the title you will be send to the original tutorial on the respective website. To my regret I can't delete my posts from pixel2life because the site is not active anymore and to crown all there is no option to delete your submitted tutorial.
    Can I submit to HB my tutorials provided some of them exist only as title and thumbnail on another site. I am going to remove the links.

Thank you very much in advance fro your answers and have a great week.

Kindest regards,

Cory

1. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 23 months ago in reply to this

I would think that as long as the full text of the articles are not still online and indexed, then you could move those articles here.

1. CorneliaMladenova profile image73
        CorneliaMladenovaposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Thank you very much, Nate. Well, I will make my tutorials hubpages friendly and will upload them here for revue and then... God speed smile

1. NateB11 profile image92
          NateB11posted 23 months ago in reply to this

No problem. Glad you're here and glad to help.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image73
      Matthew Meyerposted 23 months ago in reply to this

The information @NateB11 provided is correct.
      There is a bit more info in this FAQ as well.
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#how-to-transfer-content

2. CorneliaMladenova profile image73
    CorneliaMladenovaposted 23 months ago

Thank you very much, Matthew! smile

working