jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Moving Posts to Hubpages

1. CorneliaMladenova profile image75
    CorneliaMladenovaposted 2 years ago

Hello everybody,

I was publishing articles on another site, different than HB, but I am not happy with its policy. I know that I can move to HB posts from another website provided I have deleted them from the other one and I have removed the links. The problem is that I have shared some of my tutorials on pixel2life.com/ where they exist only as thumbnail and title. If you click on the title you will be send to the original tutorial on the respective website. To my regret I can't delete my posts from pixel2life because the site is not active anymore and to crown all there is no option to delete your submitted tutorial.
    Can I submit to HB my tutorials provided some of them exist only as title and thumbnail on another site. I am going to remove the links.

Thank you very much in advance fro your answers and have a great week.

Kindest regards,

Cory

1. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I would think that as long as the full text of the articles are not still online and indexed, then you could move those articles here.

1. CorneliaMladenova profile image75
        CorneliaMladenovaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much, Nate. Well, I will make my tutorials hubpages friendly and will upload them here for revue and then... God speed smile

1. NateB11 profile image92
          NateB11posted 2 years agoin reply to this

No problem. Glad you're here and glad to help.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

The information @NateB11 provided is correct.
      There is a bit more info in this FAQ as well.
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#how-to-transfer-content

2. CorneliaMladenova profile image75
    CorneliaMladenovaposted 2 years ago

Thank you very much, Matthew! smile

working