jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

How do I know if am earning from google adsenSE

1. ifyokike725 profile image36
    ifyokike725posted 2 years ago

Am not earning please help

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I explained already why you aren't earning. In the meantime, check the Help pages - they explain everything in detail.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#money

Here's an extract:

If you are applying for a Google AdSense account for the first time, we recommend waiting until:

You have at least ten, high–quality Hubs published. More content is usually better and longer, more in-depth Hubs are preferable to a bunch of short Hubs.
          You have a complete HubPages Profile, including a photo, short bio, and some Featured Hubs on display.
          You have been actively publishing for a period of at least six months (for applicants outside of the US, Canada, and UK). Applicants from outside of the US are more successful applying with more content on average than applicants inside the US.

2. theraggededge profile image100

I don't wish to sound unkind, but HubPages is not really the best place for you right now. It's more of a writing site than a money-making site. It will take you a very long time to reach the minimum pay-out - $50.

You might have a better chance at earning by writing a blog in your own language.

ifyokike725posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I really want to start writing good contents but I don't want to be disappointed at the end,that is why am asking those questions, am sorry if am asking too much questions

It's good to ask questions smile

However, as an aspiring writer you must be prepared to research the site you want to write for - hence my suggestion to study the Learning Center pages. Everything you need to know about writing for HubPages is there. Once you have done that, and understand how it works, feel free to come back with any more questions.

I just checked your hubs and I think you are a great writer,I wish I can be like you!

Many years of practice big_smile

Those hubs of mine need a lot of work!

Be sincere how traffic does it generate in a day?

working