jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Unending Xiaomi Blockbuster – Xiaomi Mi4i

1. Anupam Anand profile image67
    Anupam Anandposted 22 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Unending Xiaomi Blockbuster – Xiaomi Mi4i (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. C L Mitchell profile image87
      C L Mitchellposted 22 months ago in reply to this

This is well written. Maybe add a summary at the end. Also, I recently had a hub not featured. It had two links (that were relevant). However, once I removed them, the hub was featured, so it might just be that they are cracking down on links. Did you 'no follow' the links?

Anupam Anandposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Hi C,

I recently submitted a hub which wasn't published until I limited the number of links to two. The notification said that more than 2 links to 1 domain weren't allowed, and I only have linked to it twice.

Yeah, and the links were "no-follow".

1. C L Mitchell profile image87
          C L Mitchellposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I know, but for some reason this happened to me with the last hub I published, - it wouldn't let me have any links. You might not have the same problem, but just thought I would suggest it.

Thanks smile

I'll try that too now.

2. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 22 months ago

It looks okay to me other than the typo on '2015' in the first line.

Thanks.

I don't know if something is wrong with the back-end or with my content, but after I edited and resubmitted, all my previously featured and published hubs have been unpublished. Is this usual?

working