jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Earning Showing at Zero for 5 Days

1. kittythedreamer profile image99
    kittythedreamerposted 2 years ago

Just wondering if it's only me or if there's an error...my earnings have been showing at 0.00 for the past 5 days. Is this being worked on? I know it's incorrect.

1. Lorelei Cohen profile image60
      Lorelei Cohenposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yep, same here.

2. Carb Diva profile image98
      Carb Divaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Me too.

3. Venkatachari M profile image77
      Venkatachari Mposted 2 years agoin reply to this

The earnings have not started since 1st December. It is very amazing to see the zero earnings since last 5 days. I daily click on the figure to see if there are any date-wise figures. But it shows pending since 1st December for each day.

2. paradigmsearch profile image94
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

Yep, "Pending" is plastered all over the place. Who cares? It will be fixed.

1. kittythedreamer profile image99
      kittythedreamerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just on my end.

3. makingamark profile image61
    makingamarkposted 2 years ago

I've got earnings on AdSense on 1st, 2nd and 3rd and on Amazon on 1st and 3rd.

I note the thread was started two hours ago - and I could have sworn some at least of what I can see on my earnings page was there before that.

1. Venkatachari M profile image77
      Venkatachari Mposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I hope they have updated after seeing this thread or may be on their own. But definitely within two hours or less than that.

4. paradigmsearch profile image94
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

See other.

5. Venkatachari M profile image77
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

Hi, here is an update. Just now, I verified again to see the earning position and noticed they have updated the earnings for 3 days for 1st, 2nd and 3rd December. So, all of you can put up a smiling face now, just as me.

working