jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: know the world of ghosts

1. indra hidayat profile image58
    indra hidayatposted 22 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub know the world of ghosts (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Work on capitalization, especially in the title. Grammar needs work and do you have the rights to use the photos?

indra hidayatposted 22 months agoin reply to this

thank you for suggesting friend, I would have corrected the source of the photograph.

2. lorddraven2000 profile image87
    lorddraven2000posted 22 months ago

Grammar and spelling need work. Also the sentence structure seems more like partial thought fragments than full on statements. As a paranormal investigator myself I would like to see your sources for this information listed. If these are opinion statements you need to clarify that. I am not sure as to the authentication of the information you are presenting.

For example you mentioned graveyards and morgues as prime locations for activity when reality most researchers find those places no more primed than any other. You did key in on some good "facts" in the field such as battlefields being hotspots.

indra hidayatposted 22 months agoin reply to this

thank you for suggesting friend. it looks less convincing and could not have accurate evidence. but that is what I have seen from the viewpoint and my eyesight. I will try your suggestion to be accurate.

working