jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Poem: Complaint to the Surgery Receptionist

1. Gloriousconfusion profile image85
    Gloriousconfusionposted 21 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Poem: Complaint to the Surgery Receptionist. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

I've revised it several times and still can't get it featured

2. Jodah profile image87
    Jodahposted 21 months ago

It says that this thread is dead but I will reply anyway. It seems there is someone new doing QAP because I have had hubs that have been fine and passed for years suddenly have ads disabled and the like due to content that hasn't changed. They seem to be very prudish and anything vaguely sexual or mentioning bodily functions seems to be frowned upon. I imagine the "spewing, puking etc" may be the problem.

Gloriousconfusionposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Thanks Jodah,

I am flabbergasted if that is the case.  I'd like to hear if anyone else has any views on this.

1. Jodah profile image87
        Jodahposted 21 months ago in reply to this

You may need to email the HP staff to confirm the exact reason for the hub being no longer featured.

Gloriousconfusionposted 21 months ago in reply to this

I didn't know you could do that - I just got the usual standard email which I have received for several hubs, which speaks in generalities but gives no specific information about individual articles.  Looks like I shall have to try that.

working