jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: A Lovely Cup of Tea - Poem, Art and Bone China

1. Gloriousconfusion profile image84
    Gloriousconfusionposted 7 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub A Lovely Cup of Tea - Poem, Art and Bone China. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 7 months ago

Good hub, but I think taking current HP standards into account that you have too many product links (Amazon and Zazzle) as well as links to other tea related web pages.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image86
      SakinaNasir53posted 7 months ago in reply to this

Hi Gloriousconfusion! ☺
      I agree with Jodah.

For example, you had said that all images belong to you unless stated otherwise and you have included a link directed to your profile. It isn't necessary. Hubpages doesn't want too many links which direct readers to other pages. Also, the amazon products included are too many. Remove the ratings capsule, it is only used for recipes.

I liked your poem though. I hope this helps. Good luck!

1. Gloriousconfusion profile image84
        Gloriousconfusionposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for your help

2. Gloriousconfusion profile image84
      Gloriousconfusionposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Thanks.  Funnily enough HubPages didn't highlight that I had too many links when I edited it, but I'll bear that in mind.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image86
        SakinaNasir53posted 7 months ago in reply to this

You might have gotten an email saying that your hub is unfeatured due to "spammy elements". They don't mention whether you have too many links or not. You're welcome! smile

working