jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

edits of my hub show correctly on mobile but not on desktop

1. jacope profile image89
    jacopeposted 22 months ago

I just got on to check my hubs after being gone for a few months and found that the editbot had changed a word in one of my articles that was a typo I had missed but the word it changed it to had "$6" after it, which was not part of my hub. I unchecked it and then edited my hub to correct the word but the correction doesn't show up in the desktop mode when I save the changes. It only saves it correctly in the mobile version. What can be done to fix this?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Hi jacope,

Are you still having this issue? Which Hub are you referring to?

jacopeposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Yes the problem is still there when I checked a moment ago. It's my "What would people do if we no longer had technology" hub. Here is the link to it.
        http://hubpages.com/health/What-would-p … technology
        The error is in the first section, "whatsoever" is broken into three words when it shouldn't be.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
          Christy Kirwanposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Hm, I think the issue might be that you both unchecked AND edited your Hub. To revert any EditBot changes, you only need to uncheck the box next to the edit. You do not need to actually edit the Hub.

jacopeposted 22 months agoin reply to this

I needed to edit the hub to correct the typo since the EditBot's correction was also incorrect with the "$6" at the end.

working