jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (19 posts)

Crafty/ Thrifty/ Helpful Hubbers Required!

1. sparkleyfinger profile image93
    sparkleyfingerposted 23 months ago

I'm looking for some more quality hubbers to follow.

You can feel free to follow me too. I like to write about a little bit of everything.

I have a blog, pinterest, twitter and all the usual social sites, but I don't see much in the way of new hubbers to follow. If you think we are into the same topics (see above, or my page) then please leave your link!

Or, if anyone knows of actual social media pages that are for discovering new hubbers and making HP contacts, then feel free to share those too. Im already following the official HP pages.

Thanks!

1. sallybea profile image100
      sallybeaposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Following, look forward to reading your hubs.

sparkleyfingerposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Yay! Thanks Sally. I have followed you too! Lots of colours and fun stuff on your page that I'm sure will come in handy.

2. purl3agony profile image98
    purl3agonyposted 23 months ago

You can find other arts and crafts hubbers by following the Art and Design category on this site.  Hubpages will alert you to new hubs published in this category each day.  You can also just search the Arts and Design category for hubbers you like.

thanks purl, I didn't know that I could follow the interest. Unfortuately, I don't know the names of hubbers I like, so thats where the difficulty was with that. I also think it is just harder to "stumble upon" a good hubber on the site now that it has changed.

1. sallybea profile image100
        sallybeaposted 23 months agoin reply to this

I usually type the name of the craft I am interested in, into the search box above.  That way you will find writers whose work you enjoy or find new people.

oooh!!!! good tip!!! smile thanks!

3. Jodah profile image90
    Jodahposted 23 months ago

Hi Sparkleyfinger. I don't know how compatible our hub topics are but you have quite a diverse range I see. I also have a bit of everything among my hubs. Though a lot are creative writing, I do have hubs on art and artists, self-sufficiency and my rural/farm lifestyle etc. So if you are looking for people to follow take a look and see if there i anything that interests you. The other commenters here have given you good advice in regard to following certain topics etc.

Hi Jodah, on first glance your hubs have some really lovely imagery on it. I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but it is something I'm somewhat guilty of! I have followed and will definitely be returning for some light reading! Thanks

4. Millionaire Tips profile image93
    Millionaire Tipsposted 23 months ago

I'm thrifty, crafty and helpful.  You've received good advice here.  My tip is to follow the related links on crafty hubs you like.  You can keep following the related links on those hubs and so on.

Besides following topics, you can also browse HubPages art and design page.
    http://hubpages.com/art

5. LauraD093 profile image86
    LauraD093posted 23 months ago

Hi! I've only just returned to this site after a couple of years away and have read and looked at some of your work. I am in the process of cleaning out the "old" and bringing in the "new" but in several months should have my numbers and features up. Those few hubs I have remaining are just a taste of the topics I'm in to and like to write about.

Laura, Have followed you too! Can't wait to see your page developing as you get back into the swing of things!

6. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 23 months ago

I'm crafty and thrifty, but don't know about helpful...

1. LauraD093 profile image86
      LauraD093posted 23 months agoin reply to this

Helpful? Why of course! Being one of the true "real" people in the community makes you invaluable-enjoy your slacker week-end!

1. paradigmsearch profile image93
        paradigmsearchposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Netflix awaits... I sure do get my money's worth from them.

2. sparkleyfinger profile image93

Hi Paradigmsearch, I have followed you as I see a lot of topics that I am interested in. Some gorgeous pictures too! I also remember your name from forums and such from before I took a HP break, so I'm sure you are helpful smile

7. LauraD093 profile image86
    LauraD093posted 23 months ago

thanks...working on it !

8. Grant's World profile image85
    Grant's Worldposted 9 months ago

I will go follow you now smile

9. LiveMusicLoverLyn profile image90
    LiveMusicLoverLynposted 9 months ago

I'm still new here, although over 750 reviews posted elsewhere!

I've enjoyed browsing some of your hubs and think we'll get along just great! 

Happy to be following you :0)

working