jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 3 Steps to Getting Rid of Roaches from Your Home Fo

1. Yinka Odegbami profile image61
    Yinka Odegbamiposted 20 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 3 Steps to Getting Rid of Roaches from Your Home Forever (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 20 months ago in reply to this

If you write an article with the title "3 Steps to Do Something" the article format has to be Step 1: Do this, Step 2: Do this other thing, Step 3: Now do this.

Your article talks about how to recognize the signs of a roach infestation and then lists some products, but doesn't give any steps.  Also, HP is not very kind to articles that promote lots of products, especially if they are not integral to the text.  I think you will need to restructure it and reduce the number of Amazon links. Best of luck with it.

Yinka Odegbamiposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Quite helpful. Thank you.

2. cygnetbrown profile image83
      cygnetbrownposted 20 months ago in reply to this

I agree with the statements made by the previous reviewers of this hub. Also, I know that you want to be personable with your readers, but your hook, (the way you start your hub) shows that this is written by an amateur. Good start though. Keep working to improve!

Your feedback is well appreciated. I'm presently undergoing trainings to get better.

2. erorantes profile image32
    erorantesposted 20 months ago

Hello mister Yinka. I read your hubs. Do not forget to mention about checking items before you bring them inside the house. For example, boxes, bags and packages from any place. The roaches problem is a big headache. I am sorry to hear; you found roaches in your new apartment.  I like your hubs. You did an excellent job.

Hello Erorantes, thanks alot.

working