jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Significance of Lord Ganesha in Hindu Tradition

1. Alpana thinks profile image69
    Alpana thinksposted 20 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Significance of Lord Ganesha in Hindu Tradition (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image88
      Kathryn L Hillposted 20 months ago in reply to this

It is an interesting start and I would love to hear more about the importance of Ganesha to YOU in your life.
      How do you focus on Lord Ganesha?
      Where do you see his image, etc.?
      When did you first learn of this deity?

Realize not all people see this image or are familiar with it. You could provide locations of the most noteworthy statues and touch upon the history or philosophy of Hinduism.

I, of course, am happy to read about the significance and attributes of this powerful conception of truth and reality coming from the deep traditions of India …
      Thank You smile

2. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Your title is "Significance of Lord Ganesha in Hindu Tradition" but you haven't actually told us what his significance is to Hindu tradition. You have described his appearance and what each element symbolizes. That's not the same as his significance (importance) to the religion and its followers.

The hub is very short - a topic such as this deserves at least 1000 words.

Hope that helps.

1. Alpana thinks profile image69
        Alpana thinksposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Hi!
        I really appreciate your cooperation and valuable comments. Thank you!
        Regards,
        Alpana

2. Alpana thinks profile image69
    Alpana thinksposted 20 months ago

Hey Kathryn,
    Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.
    I will definitely not disappoint you in future.
    Regards,
    Alpana

working