jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Affiliate code not showing in Amazon links.

1. favored profile image39
    favoredposted 19 months ago

I have noticed for some time that my affiliate code number isn't showing in my Amazon links.  Even when I redo them they are not their.  I keep rewriting, redoing & fixing hubs only to have them not featured or unpublished.  What's going on?

The link reads: subscription then % some numbers - tag%3Dhubpages - 20% linkCode%5 ...... and a few more words.  My code isn't in them. Who gets those sales?

Any info concerning this would be appreciate.

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 19 months ago in reply to this

I just checked one of your amazon affiliate links and it is showing your code.  It's "hubacct4139-20"
      Hubbers who are signed up for Amazon through HP have affiliate codes that look like "hubacct999-20" where "999" is some number associated to your account.
      You might have to refresh the page a few times before you can see it.  HP's code will show 40% of the time and yours will show 60% of the time.

favoredposted 19 months ago in reply to this

calculus-geometry it hasn't been showing even after I updated some hubs.  However, I didn't know you have to refresh them.  So am I gathering from this that when HP's code shows we don't get the sales?

1. profile image0
          calculus-geometryposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Yep.

favoredposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Boo hoo sad  Thanks for your help.

working