jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Wardrobe Essentials

1. Debfashionisa profile image71
    Debfashionisaposted 19 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Wardrobe Essentials. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. lovetherain profile image58
      lovetherainposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Your Hub looks fine. Only thing, I think the headings of "Women's Wardrobe" and "Men's Wardrobe" should have been more prominent than the category headings.

2. Debfashionisa profile image71
    Debfashionisaposted 19 months ago

thanks

3. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 19 months ago

Personally I would break this into two hubs; one for women one for men. My theory is that your reader is either a man or a woman and cares most about their own wardrobe.

Photos or illustrations would help a lot, especially with more details and examples.

Your text seems all bold which makes it harder to read. Regular style type is preferred. Your large blocks of text should be broken up into shorter paragraphs  (also for easier reading and visual appeal).

Just a few quick observations.

1. Debfashionisa profile image71
      Debfashionisaposted 19 months ago in reply to this

I have made the changes and i so much appreciate your contributions.Thanks

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
        Rochelle Frankposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Ok-- looking better already.

Your hub for men title need a little correction.  "The Essential must have styles for every Men "
        should say:  The Essential "Must Have"  Styles for Every Man  (... or for Men).

You should also look at the suggestions, in edit mode, in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

I think you have a few small  grammar or English usage errors. It might be good to have  another person help you with a proofread.

As far as content, I'm afraid I can't help much. I am not a fashionista, myself.

working