jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Nair Weddings in Malabar: Traditional and Modern

1. Chandrasekharan K profile image56
    Chandrasekharan Kposted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Nair Weddings in Malabar: Traditional and Modern. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Will Apse profile image88
      Will Apseposted 17 months ago in reply to this

It is a really interesting page to read but you need to read up about the use of photos. I reckon all of them are probably used illegally. One says southjewellery.com and another alamy. Alamy might sue.

All of the pics on this search page are labelled for reuse, if it helps: https://www.google.co.th/search?q=south … +jewellery

2. Erzulie LM profile image78
      Erzulie LMposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Hello

Your Hub is very informative, it's obvious that you're knowledgeable about the topic.
      There's a lot of text which is good and you have divided it into paragraphs which helps it flow, but it could use some pepping up! Adding photos would be great! This will help to break up the text and assist in making the hub vibrant.

Also, the video doesn't seem to be working.

2. Chandrasekharan K profile image56

Thank you very much, Will, for your valuable criticism of my hub. I think all the photos have to go because their reuse is, perhaps, prohibited.

Chandrasekharan K

3. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 17 months ago

You are welcome. I'm sure you will find lots of pics that are appropriate if you dig around on wikicommons and, maybe, flickr.

4. Chandrasekharan K profile image56

Once again, thank you a thousand times for your help

working