jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Niche Site Edit.

1. moonlake profile image88
    moonlakeposted 16 months ago

If your hub is on a niche site your not allowed to edit at all or add more to it? This question may have been answered  before but I haven't been on much lately.

1. kenneth avery profile image79
      kenneth averyposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Okay then if one of my hubs is now in a niche and I viewed the edited version and saw areas where certain capsules were deleted when they posed no threat to the hub's integrity, then why take them out to begin with? And why do the HP nichers have the right to take out things that might have taken us long periods of time to research in order to use in our hubs?

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 16 months ago

No, that is not true.

1. moonlake profile image88
      moonlakeposted 16 months ago in reply to this

That was a question not a fact.

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 16 months ago

And I answered your question factually.

4. Lipnancy profile image93
    Lipnancyposted 16 months ago

No that is not true. I edited one of my articles on a niche just the other day. You just need to log into the niche site.

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image86
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 16 months ago in reply to this

You don't even need to do that.  Even if a hub has been moved to a niche site, it is still listed on your Stats page, and can be edited just like any other hub. 

The only issue is that if you go back and edit it after it has been snipped, and you put in a bunch of Amazon/eBay capsules, or add a bunch of links that were snipped out, it may be unfeatured, or unpublished.

I actually did go back into one of mine, and added an Amazon capsule, because it had great relevance to the hub, and I put in a line of text saying why I liked that specific product, so they can be added back in as long as it is clearly relevant to the hub, can give a reason why, and as long as you don't go overboard.

5. lobobrandon profile image84
    lobobrandonposted 16 months ago

Just go here and edit your hub: http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/stats

1. kenneth avery profile image79
      kenneth averyposted 16 months ago in reply to this

@ loborandon, relache, Lip Nancy, and Anna Marie,
      I think I will leave well enough alone. And hope for something good to come out of this snipping vehicle.
      Love and Peace to you all.

working