jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: What Happens to a Personal Injury Settlement During

1. az-injury-lawyer profile image74
    az-injury-lawyerposted 16 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub What Happens to a Personal Injury Settlement During a Divorce (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

I have made edits to this page to abide by the rules and it is still being rejected.

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Your hub appears to be written primarily to promote your business. Unfortunately, HubPages does not allow that anymore.

Your user name sort of gives you away. If you are only here for promotion reasons, then HubPages is not for you.

1. az-injury-lawyer profile image74
        az-injury-lawyerposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Reviewing the article, it doesn't mention our name and has viable information.  We have had other articles posted to HubPages.

1. theraggededge profile image95

HP designates the links as 'spammy'.

2. robredman profile image76
    robredmanposted 16 months ago

It is your promotional ad with some spammy links.

Your profile also is advertising itself for your law firm.

3. az-injury-lawyer profile image74
    az-injury-lawyerposted 16 months ago

So because we are company, our articles are irrelevant?  I believe otherwise. We put a great deal of time researching all of our information/statistics and then write the article, along with creating the HubPage.  The link to our site is referring a specific blog post where a user can learn more.

If needed, I will remove the one link to the article.

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Hubpages no long allows articles where the underlying goal is self-promotion.  That is not a matter of judgement about any particular user, just a change in policy and direction for their own economic and positioning reasons.

2. theraggededge profile image95

It's no good arguing with us - we're just responding to your request for feedback. HubPages has a certain policy and there's nothing we can do about it. You could possibly try mentioning the name of your company without linking to it. Say that more information can be found via the link in your profile. They might allow it, they might not.

4. RJ Schwartz profile image91
    RJ Schwartzposted 16 months ago

Drop all the links from your article - you need to put any relevant information as part of the hub - that's what Hubpages is all about - it's not a blogger site, its a writer's site.

I suggest you change your screen name and profile also - it reads like an ad.  How about making it about yourself and not your business.  If you are looking to generate business for your firm, this isn't the place to do it.

working